Bookkeeping services have been offered by UHAB for over 15 years. UHAB provides monthly, quarterly, and/or annual reports to buildings that need assistance recording their monthly transactions. Our services are an ideal way to keep your HDFC financially healthy at prices your building can afford.
Benefits of Bookkeeping Services
Accurate and detailed financial reports are critical to HDFCs when making such decisions as maintenance increases, budget adjustments, and capital improvements. If your building decides to participate with UHAB's bookkeeping services, our building officers will be able to track your HDFC's performance and spending on a monthly basis.
The monthly UHAB bookkeeping process is as follows:
- Your HDFC will send UHAB all month-end documents, including bank statements, deposit slips, canceled checks/check stubs, etc. This can be done either in person, through the mail, or by fax.
- UHAB inputs all data into our bookkeeping program.
- UHAB classifies all income and expenses, and makes any necessary adjustments upon approval of the building’s officers.
- UHAB provides your HDFCs with professional financial reports each month ,including a cash disbursement report, bank reconciliation report, rent roll report and budget report.
Assistance with Tax Preparation*
As an employer, your building has numerous tax obligations that include: computing the proper payroll deductions and taxes, keeping up to date with changes in tax laws, and providing the proper documentation to your employees at the end of the year. If you choose, UHAB can compile all quarterly and annual forms for your HDFC, so that building officers can file them on time and avoid fees. (Forms include 941, NYS-45, 940 EZ, W-2, W-3, 1099, 1096 and/or any other form your building shall require.)
UHAB also offers corporate tax preparation services. If your building is one of our monthly bookkeeping clients, we will prepare your tax return (tax form 1120 or 1120-A) based on the financial data we already have on file for your building. In addition, we will assist with completion of the depreciation form (4562).
* For all tax services, forms are prepared by UHAB and signed by building officers or Board Members.
Other Bookkeeping Services
UHAB can also complete annual financial compilations to help your building bring its books up to date, and comply with year-end financials and corporate tax filing regulations. This is also a good way of providing an accurate year-end financial report at your shareholders annual meeting.
The price of these services depends on the scope of work; please call for a quote.
Please contact Arneudis at (212) 479-3384 or estevez[at]uhab.org to get a quote or sign up for any of the above programs. All services are bi-lingual.
- About UHAB
- Co-op Members
- Support Us